Monday, August 22, 2005

Seminar prep

I’m currently trying to mirror mangaviewer.com on my computer and it’s taking forever. This site is huge.

Vastly huge.

Vastly bigly huge.

Vastly bigly gigantically huge.

Vastly,
bigly,
gigantically,
enormously,
too-large-to-be-comprehended-in-your-mind-that-it-could-serve-as-an-
example-of-what-infinity-might-be-like huge.

And thus it is taking forever. If you want to start reading manga, check it out. I recommend Bleach, Naruto, Full Metal Alchemist, and Monster (although I’ve only seen the anime).

The upshot of all this is I can’t surf the web. It seems my computer cannot connect to any sites when I have 250+ active connections to mangaviewer.com. So I’m typing this post in Word, which Blogger now supports. Sweet.

Seminar in T-minus 30 minutes.
Engines? Check.
Booster rockets? Check.
Book? Check.
Review for seminar? Chec—oh crap, I’m blogging instead of review for class. Got to go. Hope no foam hits the shuttle when we take off at 7.

No comments: