Saturday, June 16, 2007

General Interest Update

As the three people who occasionally look at this blog may have noticed, I have not been posting very many pictures on this blog lately. There are two reasons: First, my laptop's power adapter is broken. Second, it takes too much time and effort to get the laptop up to the library and then post the things after watermarking them, before which I need to select which ones I'm going to post. So until the laptop is powered up again, I'm going to be making a stab at actually blogging. I have no idea if this is going to work, but look for more text posts, videos, links to funny web comics (I've recently discovered Megatokyo. 5\/\/337!). I also will try to put up some news analysis--which will probably be light, insightful, ground-breakingly uninspired--and maybe, just maybe, some humor.

Hope it works out well. Now for something completely different: a page from Superbad.com.

No comments: