Tuesday, January 08, 2008

400 Post!

So in honor of my four-hundredth post, I would like to thank all my readers/viewers/lookers(?)--since this is a photoblog--for continuing to visit this site. I was trying to find an appropriately celebratory video for this post, but settled on this:



Now, I challenge you, my readers, with two things: first, please comment more. If you like the picture, post a comment. If you have criticism for the picture, post a comment. I appreciate the feedback in order to improve both my photographic eye and my editing style. Second, give this blog some "word of mouth." If you like the pictures, feel free to download them. But also tell others about the site. I would like to increase the number of visitors to the site, and I am asking for your help. Thank you!

No comments: